Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 25 Sep - 14:18 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
HDTV The Beatles Love Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Eternal Index du Forum -> Comptoir de Guilde -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neanad

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:47 (2016)
Sujet du message: HDTV The Beatles Love Me
Répondre en citant

The Beatles Love Me > urlin.us/2jmbo

10cf746e54
This version of 'Love Me Do' is one of many recordings made during these sessions and subsequently appeared on some bootlegs. ^ "This Day Is Forever - Madooo: Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards". New York: Harmony Books. Love Me Do was our first hit, which ironically is one of the two songs that we control, because when we first signed to EMI they had a publishing company called Ardmore and Beechwood which took the two songs, Love Me Do and PS I Love You, and in doing a deal somewhere along the way we were able to get them back. "How The Beatles got their start in Canada". Brian Epstein had also booked American Bruce Channel to top a NEMS Enterprises promotion at New Brighton's Tower Ballroom, in Wallasey on 21 June 1962, just a few weeks after "Hey Baby" had charted, and placed the Beatles a prestigious second on the bill.

I Love You". Martin then decided that as "Love Me Do" was going to be the group's debut release it needed to be re-recorded with a different drummer as he was unhappy with the 4 September drum sound[38] (Abbey Road's Ken Townsend also recalls McCartney being dissatisfied with Starr's timing, due probably to him being under-rehearsed.)[39] Record producers at that time were used to hearing the bass drum "lock in" with the bass guitar as opposed to the much looser R&B feel that was just beginning to emerge, and so professional show band drummers were often used for recordings. ^ "The Irish Charts Search Results Love Me Do". Paul McCartney vocals, bass John Lennon vocals, harmonica George Harrison acoustic rhythm guitar Ringo Starr tambourine Andy White drums . Reply ↓ Bongo Tuesday 13 October 2015 at 8.51pm Had a good laugh playing the Pete Best version from Anthology 1 tonight. To say otherwise is to be a slave to the current fad of denouncing everything new and glorying everything old. Reply ↓ Joe Post authorWednesday 6 November 2013 at 11.10am My mistake. John Lennon, 1972 Lennon spoke again of the song in an interview conducted shortly before his death.

seduced by a cougar emma starrscience in publicBillboard Top 100 of 1961my boss is a creeplove liza 2002changed the gameburn notice the fall of sam axethe alien conspiracy: grey skiesicarly season 1 season 7the absent one danish
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:47 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Eternal Index du Forum -> Comptoir de Guilde -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation